Home Download Conquest
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Similar Risk-style gameplay is both fun and addictive, plus the addition of nearly hundreds of new maps changes things up a bit
- Computer controlled characters have distinct levels of nastiness, paranoia, and aggression which dictates if they are bold, placid, or even kind
- Adjustable levels of intelligence for the computer, from very clever to very stupid
- Charts and graphs provide statistical data on how you played
- Bland graphics and battle animations
Conquest Fast Facts
- Computerized editions of Conquest have been made since the '80s, but this one was released in 2001.
- Though the Conquest board game is currently owned by Numbskull Games, this computerized edition was the work of an independent coder named Sean O'Conner.
- O'Conner has several games under his belt, including Slay, Mother of All Battles, Critical Mass, Football-o-saurus, and Topple.
- This version of Conquest can be played on the PC, Pocket PC, iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Modders have created over 350 maps for this version of Conquest.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.