Home Download Chessmaster Challenge
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Learn mode and Training mode teach you everything you need to know about chess
- Fun mode gives you different chess puzzles to solve
- 25 different AI opponents to go head-to-head with
- Change the look of the chess board and pieces
- Defeat opponents and improve your ranking
- 3D view makes it hard to see the whole board
- No sounds
- Waiting for computer to make strange moves
- Can't play against other players
Chessmaster Chall. Fast Facts
- Chessmaster Challenge was released on March 1, 2005.
- This game was developed by PlayFirst, Inc.
- The Chessmaster series began all the way back in 1986 with Chessmaster 2000. The other entries since then have included 2100, 3000, 4000, 4000 Turbo, 3D, 5000, 5500, 6000, 7000, 8000, 9000, 10th Edition, Grandmaster Edition, and The Art of Learning.
- Other games that PlayFirst has developed include the Dream Chronicles series, Mall Stars, Egg vs. Chicken, and the more recent entries in the popular Diner Dash series.
- Chessmaster Challenge is available for the PC.
- The Chessmaster series is the longest running and most popular computer game franchise for chess. Ever since its inception, more than five million units have been sold worldwide.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.