Home Download Capitalism II
A Message From Our Sponsors
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Game closely resembles actual business - make a profit by buying and selling businesses and products.
- You have complete control and freedom - choose the products you sell, the ways in which you invest your money, and even your shipping methods.
- The freedom makes this game have endless outcomes, thus providing you with hours and hours of new gameplay.
- Multiplayer option allows you to network with friends and create competing businesses.
- Capitalism II is really dense and difficult to learn, especially if you do not have a strong business background.
- The financial graphs are difficult for a first-time player to read and understand.
- All the cities look the same and the industry within those cities is the same. Taipei and Seoul look like Pittsburgh and Chicago, and the products sold in these different cities is the same.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.