Home Download BVS Solitaire Collection
Thank You for Downloading
BVS Solitaire Collection…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Tip-of-the-Day displayed each time you open the game, and you can scroll through and see all the tips.
- Plenty of games (385) and a compilation of your statistics for each.
- Tells you a game's difficulty before you play it and whether it is more skill or luck based.
- Decent graphics with a choice of backgrounds and card backs.
- Amount of games can become overwhelming.
- No random game feature, so you have to choose exactly what you want to play from a large list.
- No animations, music or other features at all.
BVS Solitaire Fast Facts
- The BVS Solitaire Collection was released on September 7, 2009.
- The BVS Solitaire Collection was developed by BVS Development Corporation.
- BVS Video Poker is another game that was made by BVS Development.
- This collection of card games is playable on the PC and Mac.
- The game has won dozens of awards, including ZDNet's Editor's Pick, the Addict's Choice from Shareware Addict, and was labeled as 'Best of the Best' by the UKwares Awards.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.