Home Download Army Men RTS
A Message From Our Sponsors
Thank You for Downloading
Army Men RTS…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Hero units, like Sarge, Hoover, Riff, and Scorch, add to the mix and the cut scenes give them some personality
- A variety of units to command, like the grenadier, grunts, half-tracks, and mortar men - each with their own strengths and weaknesses
- Varied levels - explore counter tops and flower gardens, each with objects you can interact with like butterflies, watches, and frisbees
- Varied mission objectives, like destroying a Tan base, trying to capture an infinite power source, or escaping from a basement infested with ants
- Resource system has some interesting features such as harvesting plastic from fallen soldiers and destroyed buildings
- You can only create 4 unit groups which is a constraint given the varied unit types
- Large groups of units have some pathfinding issues since troops can get stuck behind each other
- There isn't a whole lot of replay value
Army Men RTS Fast Facts
- The earliest release date for Army Men: RTS was March 28, 2002.
- Army Men: RTS was the work of Pandemic Studios.
- Army Men: RTS is a part of the Sarge's Heroes series, which includes Sarge's Heroes, Sarge's Heroes 2, Sarge's War, and Major Malfunction. Sarge's Heroes is in turn a part of the much larger Army Men franchise, which includes the original Army Men, Army Men II, Toys in Space, the Air Attack series, Army Men: Operation Green, Army Men: Advance, and Army Men: Mobile Ops. There was also a spin-off game that took place in the same universe called Portal Runner.
- Other games developed by Pandemic Studios include Star Wars: Battlefront, Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction, Full Spectrum Warrior, The Saboteur, and Destroy All Humans!
- Army Men: RTS is available for the PC, Nintendo GameCube, and Sony Playstation 2.
- GameSpot praised the Army Men franchise for 'taking [the] ageless pastime' of playing with toy soldiers and 'giving it new hi-tech legs.'
- Army Men: RTS was lauded for finally bringing a more strategic game to the series and making it feel more akin to playing with the classic toy soldiers.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.