Home Download Amber's Airlines - High Hopes
Thank You for Downloading
Amber's Airlines - High Hopes…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Amber's Airlines - High Hopes Fast Facts
- Be transported by a truly wonderful story of love and loss
- Fly through 60 travel-themed levels, and 30 extra challenging levels
- Explore the world and get a behind-the scenes look at airport life with 6 unique locations
- Master 18 mini games that cover every aspect of flying - from check-in to security checks, suitcases to passports, safety demonstrations to serving passengers
- Fasten your seatbelt for amazing, all-new cinematics
- Experience what it's like to be a real flight attendant - the ups and the downs
- Unfasten" Amber's diary and discover her secret thoughts as you earn game goals
- Customize Amber's diary by earning diamonds and make it your own with travel stickers and different covers
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.