Home Download Alien Shooter
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Alien Shooter Fast Facts
- The release date for Alien Shooter was on September 14, 2003.
- Alien Shooter was developed and published by Sigma Team.
- Alien Shooter had a couple of expansion packs that went by the names of Fight for Life and The Experiment. Its first sequel was called Alien Shooter 2: Vengeance; it in turn had an expansion pack called Conscription and a remake named Reloaded.
- Other games developed by Sigma Team include Alien Hallway, Zombie Shooter, Chak's Temple, Crazy Lunch, and Theseus: Return of the Hero.
- Alien Shooter is only available for Windows systems. However, there is a version of the game for the iPad called Alien Shooter: Survive HD.
- In 2009, the game was re-released as Alien Shooter Revisited. In addition to upgrading the visuals, it added new features, game modes, levels and weapons to the mix.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.