Home Download John Deere Drive Green
Thank You for Downloading
John Deere Drive Green…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Unique and interesting farming theme
- Drive authentic John Deere machines
- Grow and harvest crops on your own farm
- Take on a host of realistic jobs for other farmers
- Detailed and realistic simulation game
- Working on big fields can get boring
- Little difference between the various jobs
- Game can be short with only a limited number of jobs to do and machines to buy
John Deere - DG Fast Facts
- John Deere: Drive Green was released on February 9, 2008.
- It was made by the Indianapolis-based developer, Gabriel Entertainment.
- Other entries in the John Deere series of games include American Farmer, North American Farmer, American Builder Deluxe, Harvest in the Heartland, Welcome to Merriwather Farms, and Busy Days in Deerfield Valley.
- Gabriel Entertainment has also produced Rock Tour, Caterpillar Construction Tycoon, Super Stunt Spectacular, Ride! Carnival Tycoon, and the Robot Arena series.
- John Deere: Drive Green is available for Windows systems.
- Drive Green is the fifth official game in the John Deere series, which has been described as 'addictive' by Nintendo World Report thanks to its intuitive controls and variety in gameplay.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.