An easy-to-grasp arcade form of soccer with touchscreen led controls
Stickman Soccer 2018 Review
Reviewed by: Simon Reed
Avg. Rating: (5 Player Ratings - Avg. Rating out of 5) Rate Edit
DFG Exclusive Review Summary
- Features the 2018 World Cup
- 150 teams from the world's biggest leagues
- Single player and online multiplayer
- Complete Customisation of teams and players
- Must like Football to get the most from the game
› Read Full Stickman Soccer 2018 Review
Stickman Soccer 2018 is the brand new and better than ever sequel to the award winning Stickman Soccer with more than 75 million players. Experience pure soccer fun with fast paced arcade gameplay, an astonishing atmosphere, stunning smooth animations, simple controls, insane action and tons of replay value in this from the ground up redesigned Soccer game. Choose your favorite soccer teams and rank up while playing various seasons, national leagues, cups or the World Cup 2018 in Russia. Stickman Soccer 2018 has tons of new gameplay features like yellow/red cards, sprint button, slow motion replays, overhead kicks, free kicks, ... an outstanding stadium and finally the ability to customize all teams, every soccer player and upgrade your team within the transfer market. Choose your favorite soccer team from more than 150 different skilled teams and lead them to glory!
- Quick Games, Training, Seasons, National Leagues and Cups
- World Cup 2018 Russia
- Online daily live events
- Daily and Weekly Tournaments
- Offline support, play whenever and wherever you want
- Local multiplayer mode with up to 2 controllers
- New game mechanics including yellow/red cards, sprint, fouls, free kick, penalty kick, long pass, overhead kicks, header, corner, etc..
- Slow motion replays, experience your best goals from different camera angles and perspectives
- Completely from ground up redesigned and challenging smart AI with new movements and tactics
- Full Team Editor, customize everything including team names, logos, player names/appearance and many more Transfer market, get the top soccer players and upgrade your team
- Compete with your friends and all other players with the integrated world ranking tournaments
- More than 150 different soccer teams grouped in various leagues
- More than 300 trophies to unlock including the ultimate Master Trophy
- More than 50 different looking world famous top players to deploy into your team
- Various difficulty modes
- Full controller and gamepad support
- Simple yet powerful touch controls, easy to learn, hard to master
- Smooth animations with 60 frames per second
- Automatically sync progress among your devices
Stickman Soccer 2018 Review
- Review by Simon Reed
The sequel to Stickman Soccer, this sequel looks to improve upon its predecessor in every possible way. Offering an easy-to-grasp arcade form of soccer - with touchscreen led controls - it provides depth in its range of gameplay and cosmetic options.
Stickman Soccer 2018 looks to offer a level of depth unseen in similar arcade style kickabouts on mobile.
To start off with, there are over 150 teams from the world's biggest leagues, with 300 trophies to win. And that's just the single player mode, with offline as well as online multiplayer options also available.
Then there are the gameplay mechanics introduced for the first time in the series, including yellow/red cards, fouls, free kicks, penalties, overhead kicks, and much more. You can also watch all of the action again via slow motion replays, with several angles available to choose from.
However, what looks to truly set Stickman Soccer 2018 apart from its soccer peers is how much you can customise teams and players. The game boasts a Full Team Editor - which allows you to edit logos, player names, and even dip into the transfer market to bolster your team.
With the World Cup arriving next month there's no better game to put you in the mood for the best sporting tournament around than this latest effort from Djinnworks. Better still, it's available to download on the App Store and Google Play for free!
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
Click Screenshot to Enlarge
About Download Free Games
Recommended by PC World Magazine (August 2004), The Miami Herald Online (Sept. 25, 2004), and Downhome Magazine (2005 – Favorite Games Site), Download Free Games has provided its users quality downloadable games since 2002.
Game players from around the world play tens of thousands of DFG’s free games every day. DFG is constantly expanding, striving to bring its audience the most entertaining game downloads found on the Internet.
Download Free Games is a small business owned and operated by iWin Inc.