Home Download War Chess
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- 3-D game board that shows your pieces moving and fighting for you.
- 2-D game board incorporated on the screen to make the game easy to see and play.
- 10 different arenas (game boards) ranging from the Desert to the Forest and Ruins.
- Rules of chess are clearly stated.
- Tutorial does not give advice or teach you strategy.
- Online mode is an option, but there is not a strong user base so finding a game is nearly impossible.
- Even on an easy setting the computer opponent was pretty difficult.
War Chess Fast Facts
- War Chess was released on October 7, 2004.
- The game was developed by the Quebec-based developer of Artificial Mind and Movement, which is now called Behavior Interactive.
- Other games by Behavior Interactive include WET, Naughty Bear, Doritos Crash Course, and Brave: The Video Game.
- War Chess was released for the PC and Playstation 2.
- This game has been downloaded from CNET over 30 thousand times.
- Chess is one of the oldest and most widely-played games in the entire world. The earliest known variant was called chaturanga and it can be dated back to sixth century India.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.