Home Download Need for Speed Underground 2
A Message From Our Sponsors
Need for Speed Underground 2
We're sorry but we are no longer able to offer this game.
Need for Speed U 2 Fast Facts
- The earliest version of Need for Speed Underground 2 was released on November 9, 2004.
- Need for Speed Underground 2 was developed by EA Black Box, which is now called EA Canada. However, work for the mobile version was done by Ideaworks Game Studio.
- The only other title in the Need for Speed Underground series is the original game. However, Underground is itself just another part of the extensive Need for Speed franchise, which includes the first game, II, III: Hot Pursuit, High Stakes, Hot Pursuit 2, Most Wanted, ProStreet, Undercover and Most Wanted 2012.
- Besides the Need for Speed franchise, EA Canada is also responsible for developing games like EA Replay, Def Jam: Fight for NY, Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, and the Skate series. On the other side of the coin, Ideaworks has made both original games and ports for mobile systems like Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Solid Mobile, Colin McRae Rally, and Pandemonium!
- Underground 2 has been made for the PC, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, and mobile phone.
- Need for Speed Underground 2 has sold 6 million copies during its lifetime.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.