Home Download Awakening: The Dreamless Castle
A Message From Our Sponsors
Thank You for Downloading
Awakening: The Dreamless Castle…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Awakening: Dreamless Fast Facts
- Awakening: The Dreamless Castle debuted on February 14, 2010.
- This game is the work of Boomzap Entertainment, which is based in Singapore.
- The Dreamless Castle is the first game in the Awakening series. The other entries are Moonfell Wood, The Goblin Kingdom, and The Skyward Castle.
- Other games developed by Boomzap Entertainment include Frogs in Love, Passport to Paradise, Pirates Plund-Arrr, and the Dana Knightstone series.
- The Dreamless Castle is available for the PC, Mac, iPad and iPhone.
- The Dreamless Castle eventually received a HD re-release.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.