Home Download Awakening: Moonfell Wood
Thank You for Downloading
Awakening: Moonfell Wood…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Magical forest is well developed, including fairies, goblins, centaurs, pet dragons, animals and witches
- Highly detailed game environment
- Vibrant graphics
- Tons of puzzles
- Hints and the ability to skip puzzles if you get stuck
- Puzzles can be repetitive
- Hint system could be more helpful
Awakening: Moonfell Fast Facts
- Awakening: Moonfell Wood was released on December 26, 2010
- The game was developed by Singapore-based Boomzap Pte. Ltd.
- It is published by Big Fish Games Inc.
- Awakening: Moonfell Wood is available for iOS, Mac and Windows
- This is the second in a series of hidden object games featuring Princess Sophia. The first game in the series is Awakening: The Dreamless Castle (2010); the latest installment is Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom (2011)
- The game features a hybrid of adventure and hidden object gameplay
- In hidden object puzzles, the objects needed are randomized on each playthrough, adding to replayability
- Mira the fairy will always provide help when needed
- The game is divided into 7 chapters, with multiple stages to complete in each one
- Boomzap Pte. Ltd. Has developed numerous casual games since its founding in 2005. Other popular titles include the Antiques Roadshow series and the Jewels of Cleopatra games
- Big Fish Games Inc. is one of the biggest publishers of casual games. It offers a huge variety of titles for computer, console and hand-held devices, as well as browser-based games
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.