How to Play Mobile Games On Your PCHome Download Free Games Blog How to Play Mobile Games On Your PC
Ever wanted to play Clash of Clans, Candy Crush Saga, Game of War - Fire Age, Subway Surfers, or Pou on your PC? Now you can! Here is our step by step guide to get up and running for FREE!
What you need:
- BlueStacks App Player (Free)
- Google Account (Free)
Here is what you do:
- Step 1: Download and install the free BlueStacks App Player (compatible with Windows XP, Vista, &, & 8)
- Step 2: Launch the BlueStacks program once it is installed on your PC (it may stay launched after the install process)
- Step 3: Find a game within the program you like and click on it to install it within BlueStacks
- Step 4: During the first installation process for a game, you may be asked to use an existing Google account or add a new one (your choice).
- Step 5: Choose to enable both AppStore and AppSync (if asked)
- Step 6: Log into your Google Account (if asked)
- Step 7: Click the "Install" button on your specific game in the AppStore
- Step 8: After the game is finished installing, click the "Open" button to play your game
- Step 9: Enjoy playing great mobile games on your PC!
by Jim Rosenquist
Posted on Oct 6, 2014
Jim has been an avid gamer since he was old enough to fight over an Atari 2600 controller. Jim's mom thought his video gaming was a waste of time. He sure proved her wrong.
- How To Create a Video Game Site That Makes Money
- How to Play Mobile Games On Your PC
- The Ultimate Candy Crush Saga Guide
- Screenshots From Makeb: Rise of the Hutt Cartel Initial Thoughts
- The Strangest Free Mobile Games
- I Zombie Endless Strategy Guide
- Game related infographics
- Learning Resources
- Virtual Villagers 3 Strategy Guide