Home Download Midnight Pool 3D
A Message From Our Sponsors
Thank You for Downloading
Midnight Pool 3D…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- 3 different types of pool games
- Play against a friend on your computer
- Excellent tutorial teaches you the basics and trick shots
- Aiming lines help you make the perfect shots
- No online play
- Only a few pool game types
- Annoying voice acting
- Little difference between characters
Midnight Pool 3D Fast Facts
- Midnight Pool 3D's earliest release date was in late 2005.
- The game was developed and published by Gameloft.
- Midnight Pool 3D was the third iteration in the series, with the rest being the original game and Midnight Pool 2. Gameloft also released other games under the name of Midnight, like Midnight Bowling, Midnight Casino, and Midnight Hold'em Poker.
- Gameloft has developed other game series like Modern Combat, Might and Magic, Gangstar, Brothers in Arms, and Brain Challenge.
- Midnight Pool 3D was initially released for mobile phone platforms, but it was eventually ported to the PC, Wii, iPad, iPhone and the now defunct N-Gage.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.