Home Download Stranded 2
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Seamless 3D world that is uncommon among point and click adventure games.
- Realistic tasks that mimic actual survival methods included gathering food, constructing shelter, and averting death.
- Multiple modes of play increases overall value.
- Full tutorial mode as well as helpful hints during adventure mode.
- Keyboard based controls may be initially confusing to players not accustomed to hot keys.
- Graphics themselves are not particularly vibrant.
- Some wildlife opponents confusing, namely rogue lions out of their natural habitat.
Stranded 2 Fast Facts
- Stranded 2 was released on June 20, 2007.
- Stranded 2 was developed by Unreal Software.
- The only other game so far in the Stranded series is the first one.
- Currently, Unreal Software's only titles belong to the Stranded series.
- Stranded 2 is available for PC.
- Stranded's designer, Peter Schauß, decided to make a sequel after the first game proved to be a surprise hit. He set about making it more complex and gave users more opportunities to mod the game.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.