Home Download Bad Piggies
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Creative and open-ended puzzles.
- Retains Angry Birds' zany sense of humor
- Includes fun sandbox levels to experiment in
- Charming and goofy cartoon visuals
- It might be a little difficult to grasp at first
- Some puzzles require very specific solutions
Bad Piggies Fast Facts
- Bad Piggies was released on September 27, 2012.
- The game is the work of Rovio Entertainment.
- Bad Piggies is a spin-off for the wildly popular Angry Birds franchise, which includes the original Angry Birds, Holidays, Space, Magic, Rio, Heikki and Star Wars.
- Aside from Angry Birds, Rovio Entertainment has also produced games like Paid to Kill, Bounce Tales, Amazing Alex, and the War Diary series.
- Bad Piggies is available for Windows, Mac, Android and iOS systems.
- Bad Piggies topped the sales charts on Apple's App Store a little over three hours after release, making it an even faster-selling title than all of Rovio's previous successes.
- Bad Piggies has been widely praised as not only another worthy entry to the Angry Birds franchise, but as being even better than it in many ways. IGN in particular described its open-ended puzzles as 'absolutely brilliant' in how they allowed you to 'invent a solution' for every level.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.