Let's set off in the footsteps of Corto Maltese!
This game has no player ratings yet.
Rate this game Edit your rating
(Secure Download - NO Adware or Spyware!)
- What's Free - Play game for 60 minutes.
- File Size - 270 MB
- Play It On - Windows XP or better
Let's set off in the footsteps of Corto Maltese! Along Venice's canals and narrow alleys, fight against a poison that ravages you, avoid bullets and explosions, face the unknown, and eventually open the doors of knowledge. This video game unravels a thrilling quest based on a point and click riddle-driven gameplay within the worlds of Corto Maltese, the main character created by Hugo Pratt, the genius of graphic novels (more than 5 Million hardcopies sold worldwide). Searching for a fabulous emerald, you may find a magical balance and finally, utopia.
- An intimate experience with one of the most charismatic graphic literature's figures: the iconic Corto Maltese for the first time in a video game
- An original story featuring existing characters from Corto Maltese's comic books, as well as brand-new characters
- Gorgeous artworks combining: original settings based upon sceneries and places in Venice, cutscenes using stunning photographic work of Marco d'Anna, and animated comic strips from Corto Maltese's adventures all over the world
- A mysterious compass and a gazette full of stories and hints will help you throughout the adventure