Home Download Deer Hunter 2005
Deer Hunter 2005
We're sorry but we are no longer able to offer this game.
Deer Hunter 2005 Fast Facts
- Deer Hunter 2005 was released in September 22, 2004
- The game was developed by Southlogic Studios
- The game was published by Atari, Inc.
- The game was released for Windows only
- Deer Hunter 2005 is part of the Deer Hunter series of hunting simulation titles. Other games in the series include Deer Hunter (1997); Deer Hunter 2: The Hunt Continues (1998); Deer Hunter 3: The Legend Continues (1999); Deer Hunter 4: World-Class Record Bucks (2000); Hunting 5: Tracking Trophies (2001); Deer Hunter 2003 (2002); and Deer Hunter 2004 (2003)
- The Deer Hunter series is considered by many to be the most realistic hunting simulation available
- A level editor was included that allowed map customization and new maps are available for download from the Internet
- The original developer of the series was WizardWorks Software, which commissioned Southlogic to work on the series in 2003
- The Deer Hunter franchise was acquired by Glu Mobile in April 2012. The company is known for porting games to smartphones and tablets
- Outside the Deer Hunter series, Southlogic Studios has developed only a couple of titles, most notably Trophy Hunter 2003
- Atari, Inc. is one a major publisher of video games. Popular series include Alone in the Dark, Backyard Sports, Dragonball Z, Neverwinter Nights and the RollerCoaster franchise
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.