Worms World PartyHome War_strategy Games Worms World Party
The Worms are ready to attack and conquer! This time their objective is the world!
We're sorry but we are no longer able to offer a download for this game.
Editor's Update (10/28/14) - This is a very old game. You might still be able to find a demo at the developer's website
The Worms are back and ready to destroy the world. Worms World Party takes the classic Worms battles and puts them online! You will enjoy the robust online multi-player additions this game has added.
In Worms World Party, you will start with a team of worms on the screen. You wil be able to control one worm at a time. Taking each worm around the screen you must try and destroy you opponets before time expires. Of course when your time expires they get to do the same. Because of the interactive nature of this game it becomes completely addicting.
The humor and unique layout will also give you a feel you can't get from other games. Unique weapons will also help add to your overall experience. On your turn will you choose to use ninja rope (allowing you to move around the map more efficiently) or the famous exploding sheep? This game will provide a great experience to pass away those lonely cold nights.
Competition at its best, destroying opponets, strategy, as well as cooperative and confrontational missions play a crucial role in who will win this game. Do you have what it takes?
Player created video showing death by various wormy weapons.
- Worms World Party was released on April 06, 2001
- The game was developed by Team17 Software Limited
- It was published by Titus France SA
- Over the years versions of the game have been released for Dreamcast, Game Boy Advance, N-Gage, PlayStation, Windows and Windows Mobile
- Worms World Party is part of the long-running Worms series of turn-based strategy titles. Highlights from the series include Worms (1995), Worms United (1996), Worms 2 (1997), Worms Armageddon (1999), Worms Blast (2002), Worms 3D (2003), Worms Forts: Under Siege (2004), Worms 4: Mayhem (2005), Worms Reloaded (2010), and Worms: Crazy Golf (2011)
- The game is the last in the series to be in 2D
- Team17 Software has developed numerous games, including the Alien Breed series and the hugely popular Lemmings titles
- Titus France SA, founded in 1984, was a leading publisher of PC and console video games throughout the '80's and '90's. Some of its better-known titles included the Virtual Chess series, Quest for Camelot and RoboCop. The company went bankrupt in 2004