Warden: Melody of the UndergrowthHome Action Games Warden: Melody of the Undergrowth
A young prince searches for a lost god
This game has no player ratings yet.
Rate this game Edit your rating
(Secure Download - NO Adware or Spyware!)
- What's Free - Play game for 60 minutes.
- File Size - 403 MB
- Play It On - Windows 7 or better
Trapped in an ancient forest, a young prince searches for a lost god. Here he befriends the spirit of a young girl and a volatile child, and they quickly find their destinies intertwined. Players control all three protagonists as they explore an overgrown fantasy landscape, meet its strange and wonderful inhabitants, and overcome the ancient magic and puzzles protecting it. All this is wrapped in an interactive, non-linear story that challenges allegiances and true intentions. Warden is a third-person action-adventure game inspired by the genre classics of the N64-era. In order to survive and bring balance to the forest, your combat, platforming and puzzle-solving skills will be put to the test!
- Switch between three playable characters, each with unique abilities, personalities and interactions
- Full-length melodic soundtrack that varies throughout each level based on your surroundings
- Story-driven campaign spread that tells the tale of world and your place inside it
- A vivid fantasy landscape to explore, filled with exotic creatures and terrifying monsters