(Secure Download - NO Adware or Spyware!)
- What's Free - Play game for 60 minutes.
- File Size - 60 Mb
- Play It On - Windows 7 or better
Return to the famed and mystical island of Isola and be drawn into the latest sequel in the beloved Virtual Villagers series! In the wake of a volcanic terror on the neighboring island of Asura, a family has made their way to Isola, seeking a new home. As their boat lands on the beach, they are greeted by a strange man and begin to explore this mysterious new world. The beautiful and curious island of Isola was once a paradise home to a thriving civilization but has gone to ruin and untamed jungle. The twists and turns will leave you discovering new, interactive, magical moments at every turn!
- Build and explore to grow your town into a city simulator full of adventure!
- Help your villagers find love to grow your tribe to a civilization!
- Plant, fertilize and water to grow a beautiful garden in your game!
- Be the master of your own village: With real-time simulation, the ability to customize your villagers' names and game-changing, random island events, no two tribes will ever be quite the same!
- Train villagers to become proficient at various skills to perform tasks around the island and survive their new-found world.
- Explore the charmed island to solve all-new puzzles, and uncover mysterious island secrets.
- Gather and combine resources from around your new virtual home to craft rare resources and unlock rewards from completed collections.
- Breed, heal and care for your beloved village children and families; build a sustainable village up from ruins; unlock improved food sources with farming and fishing; craft unique resources for puzzles and collections; and so much more!
- Power-up villagers with magical necklaces, and improve productivity, life expectancy and much more for your entire village with magical totems and potions!
- Acquire homes for two unique island pets that will help weed out pests and discover magical items around the island.
- Reincarnate cherished villagers with all their skills.