Will you be able to save Redwood National Park before it's too late?
This game has no player ratings yet.
Rate this game Edit your rating
(Secure Download - NO Adware or Spyware!)
- What's Free - Play game for 100 minutes.
- File Size - 1220 MB
- Play It On - Windows 7 or better
Will you be able to save Redwood National Park before it's too late? In this spectacular addition to the Edge of Reality series, they need an expert like you! Your last visit to Redwood National Park was 20 years ago, but your love of nature has made you an expert in the field. So, as bizarre human-shaped plants begin to emerge throughout the park, it's up to you to figure out where they're coming from! But this mystery is about far more than strange wildlife. With reports of illicit logging, an order of owl-clad defenders, and a recent string of disappearances, it'll take all of your abilities to make new animal friends and save the day! Do you think you've got what it takes? Discover the answer in this exciting Hidden-Object Puzzle adventure!
- Play as a Park Director to battle dark forces in the Bonus Chapter!
- Complete your menagerie of Animals, collect every Morphing Object, and rack up all the Achievements!
- Enjoy exclusive Concept Art, Screensavers, Wallpapers, and Original Music!
- Don't get lost in the woods without the detailed Strategy Guide!
About Download Free Games
Recommended by PC World Magazine (August 2004), The Miami Herald Online (Sept. 25, 2004), and Downhome Magazine (2005 - Favorite Games Site), Download Free Games has provided its users quality downloadable games since 2002.
Game players from around the world play tens of thousands of DFG’s free games every day. DFG is constantly expanding, striving to bring its audience the most entertaining game downloads found on the Internet.
Download Free Games is a small business owned and operated by iWin Inc.