WestboundHome Mobile Games Westbound
Help the Settlers Eke Out a Living in the Desert Canyon.
Categories/Tags:city building free to play old west theme
(Android - For most Android based phones and tablets.
See download page for specific requirements.)
Make a Home on the Range
Yee-haw! The western frontier is open for travelers to settle in. With miles of bountiful land and caches of gold hidden away in the hills, settlers from all walks are getting ready to start a new life out there.
In Westbound, you’ll join one such group of people who have found themselves holed up in a canyon over the winter. Things aren’t too bad so far, but they’re going to have to work fast if they want to live long enough to see spring. You’ll need to erect shelters, gather what food and supplies you can find, and keep an eye out for your fellow survivors.
Keep at it, and your little camp will eventually grow into one of the most prosperous boom towns the west will ever see.
Roll up your sleeves and spit in your palms. Taming the wilderness in Westbound is going to take a lot of hard work. People need food, shelter, safety and happiness to make any sort of worthwhile existence in this canyon. Luckily, there’s more than one way to skin a mountain lion. With the settlers’ labor and your direction, you’ll have a boom town in no time!
- Open up more space to build on by clearing away the rock at the edge of the canyon.
- Make over 50 different buildings, including barns, bakeries, cider houses, rodeos, county jails and outhouses.
- Spruce up the place with some gardening. Plant flowers and trees to add a little bit more color to this desert.
- Dig for buried treasure.
- Grow crops like corn and beans to keep the folks fed.
- Set up a ranch and raise all sorts of livestock, including chickens, cows and oxen.
Meet the Homesteaders
A town isn’t worth a hill of beans if it doesn’t have some friendly faces around to greet you in the morning. Fortunately, Westbound includes a colorful cast of characters, all of whom have their own unique stories to tell around the campfire. Not only that, but all of them will add a little something for your construction efforts, like making buildings, harvesting crops, and completing quests. You can never have too many hands out here in the west, so be sure to get them all. Some of the people you’ll meet in your travels include:
- Carson the handsome pioneer. No one knows more about building and adventuring out in the wild than him.
- Ruby Mae the pretty gardener and homesteader.
- Norma Jean, Ruby’s smart and curious daughter.
- Gus Goldtooth the crazy old prospector.
- And many more!
Y’all Come Back Now!
If you yearn to experience a simpler time away from the busyness of modern living, then take a trip to the past with Westbound. With its deep strategic gameplay, colorful visuals, likable characters, and creative potential, you have a lot of leeway to create a pocket-sized western frontier town in your image.