Make Your Own Springfield and Populate it with Your Favorite Simpsons Characters!
The Simpsons Tapped Out
Avg. Rating: ( Player Ratings - Avg. Rating out of 5) Rate Edit
Homer’s Stupidity Strikes Again!
Springfield, U.S.A. has blown up and it’s all Homer Simpson’s fault. He just couldn’t be bothered to get up from playing that stupid Happy Little Elves game on his myPad. Without anyone there to monitor the safety levels of the nuclear power plant, it has exploded in a ball of atomic fire and taken the whole city with it. Fortunately, not all is lost. Since ground zero is always the safest place to be in a nuclear explosion, Homer survived the cataclysm and made an interesting discovery. Springfield wasn’t exactly destroyed and her citizens were not killed; they just kind of disappeared. Thus, Homer sets out on his quest to rebuild America’s Crud Bucket and reunite with his loving family and Bart.
Naturally, he’s going to need a lot of help.
Rebuild the Town
Nobody knows where Springfield really is or what it looks like. Therefore, you will put your foot down and determine the layout of the town once and for all! Only instead of your foot, you will use your almighty finger to bring Springfield back to its former mediocre glory!
- Set up all the familiar locales, including the Kwik-E-Mart, Springfield Elementary, Moe’s Tavern, the Android’s Dungeon, the perpetually burning tire yard, the Escalator to Nowhere, and more!
- Tap the screen to determine where every iconic building, tree, park bench and decoration in Springfield will go. Build them on the spot and move them around whenever you like.
- Zoom in and out with a single stroke of your finger. Get a close look at the amazing attention to detail in your city, or go out to see the whole picture.
- Building costs money and money doesn’t grow on trees. Find gobs of cash by sifting around the garbage and debris. Trash is treasure in Tapped Out!
- Find valuable donuts and use them to speed up the time it takes to construct new buildings. Alternatively, you can exchange them for money.
- Earn experience to level up and unlock even more advanced and exotic landmarks for your Springfield.
Watch Springfield Come to Life
With every building you set up in Springfield, you will bring back some of the town’s soul as well. You won’t find any generic faces here; every member of The Simpsons’ large and colorful cast is present and accounted for. You can watch them mill around like ants, visit places that catch their interest, and take part in all sorts of crazy and hilarious activities that you can only find in the world of The Simpsons. It’s another wacky day in Springfield!
- Populate Springfield with all of your favorite Simpsons characters: Apu, Mr. Burns, Krusty the Klown, Ned Flanders, Barney Gumble, Nelson Muntz, Milhouse, Ralph Wiggum, Cletus the Slack-Jawed Yokel, and more!
- Characters come in sets. Bring back a whole set of characters to earn all sorts of in-game bonuses. Collect all the store owners, local celebrities, and the Simpsons family.
- Help the people of Springfield complete their tasks! Pray to Ganesh with Apu, assist Homer in a challenging quest to watch TV, rob a store with Snake, hug trees with Lisa, and so on. Complete missions to earn extra money and experience.
- Watch characters dress up and change their appearances for the current job at hand.
- Features authentic voice work from the show’s veteran voice actors.
Visit Other Players’ Springfields
You may not believe it, but there are in fact multiple universes out there! Thousands of alternate Springfields await you, and Homer’s negligence has blown them all to smithereens. That isn’t the best part; thanks to the advanced technology of Professor Frink, you can actually go out and see them for yourself!
- Log onto your Origin account and check out how your friends are rebuilding Springfield. Observe the lay of the land, see what character’s they’ve brought back, and get a sneak peek at some of the crazy landmarks you can potentially add to your own game.
- Earn extra coins, experience and donuts in your travels.
- Get even more rewards by vandalizing other players’ buildings! While you’re at it, be sure to clean up the messes other players leave in your game.
An Always Changing World
Springfield is not a static place. The city has been known to spontaneously change its layout from one episode to the next for unknown reasons. More importantly, it changes with the seasons. With seasons come holidays and with holidays come all sorts of new goodies. Stay up to date with The Simpsons: Tapped Out as you indulge in some holiday cheer!
- During Halloween, save Springfield from being overrun by zombies and populate it with the likes of the evil talking Krusty doll, Devil Flanders, Witch Marge, and those weirdoes from another planet, Kang and Kodos.
- Acquire Christmas-themed stores, decorations and costumes every Christmas.
- Enjoy all kinds of romantic dalliances for Valentines Day. Send Valentines cards with Lisa, help Bart impress Shauna, or let Homer and Marge get “comfortable” in the Golf Castle of Sir Putts-a-Lot’s Miniature Golf Course.
- And much more!
Mmm, Tapped Out
The Simpsons: Tapped Out is a dream come true for Simpsons fans that are always on the move. It lets you put together your very own unique version of Springfield, check out what all your buddies are doing with it, and experience all the humor and charm that America’s favorite family has given the world for over twenty years.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
Click Screenshot to Enlarge
About Download Free Games
Recommended by PC World Magazine (August 2004), The Miami Herald Online (Sept. 25, 2004), and Downhome Magazine (2005 – Favorite Games Site), Download Free Games has provided its users quality downloadable games since 2002.
Game players from around the world play tens of thousands of DFG’s free games every day. DFG is constantly expanding, striving to bring its audience the most entertaining game downloads found on the Internet.
Download Free Games is a small business owned and operated by iWin Inc.