Don't Think; Just Run for Your Life in This Horrific First-Person Runner!
Into the Dead
Avg. Rating: ( Player Ratings - Avg. Rating out of 5) Rate Edit
You are the Last One
The apocalypse is finally upon us! The dead now walk and have replaced the living. Civilization as we know it has all but crumbled. Amidst all of this new chaos, you quickly realize that there’s only one thing worse than being turned into a zombie: being the only human who isn’t infected. For the first time in your life, you’re well and truly alone.
What can you do? Just run. Run wherever your legs take you. Run until your feet blister, your lungs turn to fire, and your heart bursts. Run until you can no longer run. The undead are everywhere and they will never stop hounding you until they are gnawing upon your flesh.
Maybe if you are lucky, you’ll be able to find a weapon or something that can fend them off. Perhaps you may even find some fellow survivors. No matter what you do, no matter where you go, and no matter what you stumble upon, just try to survive. When you run Into the Dead, it is the only thing you can do.
The Scariest Mobile Game Ever Made
You’ve never played a game like Into the Dead before. Combining aspects of the infinite runner with the first-person shooter, it offers a frightening and fast-paced experience that will get your adrenaline pumping more than a mobile game should have the right to. Inserted directly into the shoes of a lone survivor surrounded by zombies on all sides, your mission is simple: run and survive, no matter the cost.
- Features haunting and atmospheric visuals straight out of your worst nightmare.
- Listen to chilling ambiance filled with the hungry groans of the undead, the cawing of crows, and your own panicked breathing.
- Run through a variety of locales filled with their own collection of dangers, like open meadows, forests and cornfields.
- Dodge and weave around the zombies by tilting your device or tapping your screen. If they grab you, it’s over.
- Play in three different game modes: Classic, Massacre and Hardcore.
Kill the Dead
Running won’t always be enough. The zombies are endless and you can’t hope to avoid them all the time. Luckily, there are various weapons scattered all over the place. Their original owners won’t need them anymore, so grab what you can and unleash their power on whatever gets in your way.
- Cut zombies into bloody ribbons with the chainsaw.
- Shoot them in the head with a revolver.
- Take out several instantly with a high-powered shotgun.
- Mow them all down with the assault rifle.
- And more!
Increase Your Chances for Survival
If you’re having trouble staying alive in Into the Dead, then you can try equipping yourself with one of several perks. As you play, you can enhance your game by unlocking all sorts of fun little goodies.
- Give yourself a good starting distance with Head Start.
- Start the chase off with a weapon in your hand.
- Increase the number of weapon crates you can find.
- Get help from a canine companion.
- And more!
Worth Running For
It’s easy to get Into the Dead. The fast gameplay, eerie visuals, creepy sounds, and visceral action make this an experience you won’t forget anytime soon. It innovates the runner genre through its fresh perspective and offers more and more reasons to keep coming back. Don’t think. Just get Into the Dead and run!
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
Click Screenshot to Enlarge
About Download Free Games
Recommended by PC World Magazine (August 2004), The Miami Herald Online (Sept. 25, 2004), and Downhome Magazine (2005 – Favorite Games Site), Download Free Games has provided its users quality downloadable games since 2002.
Game players from around the world play tens of thousands of DFG’s free games every day. DFG is constantly expanding, striving to bring its audience the most entertaining game downloads found on the Internet.
Download Free Games is a small business owned and operated by iWin Inc.