Solve Hundreds of Dot-Connecting Puzzles as Fast as You Possibly Can!
Avg. Rating: ( Player Ratings - Avg. Rating out of 5) Rate & Review Edit
Get Ready to Think Your Way to Victory
Do you think you’re smart, wise guy? Then prove it. Flow Free is a puzzle game that will demand you to use your head. The simple visuals, easy rule set and colorful interface might fool you into thinking you’re getting into something very simplistic, but the truth will actually be very hard on your brain. This is by far one of the most challenging and addictive puzzlers to come out in recent years.
Best of all, you can get it for free. If that alone does not intrigue you, then just keep reading.
Connect the Dots
Flow Free might look a little unusual at first glance, but like most everything about this game, it’s very deceptive. The rules are actually very simple; all you need to do is connect the dots and cover the entire screen in the colored lines while you do so. The basic gist should be a cinch to pick up, but it won’t be long before you realize how brain-twisting it can get.
- Trace your finger along the grid to connect every matching dot together.
- Bend, twist and turn your path as often as you like and as much as is necessary.
- Make absolutely sure the lines never cross.
- Make adjustments to your lines anytime you like. You don’t need to get things 100 percent correct the first time.
An Escalating Challenge
Flow Free might be a cerebral game, but you don’t need to worry about getting tossed to the wolves right from the get-go. It will start out easy enough just to get you into the rhythm of things. However, it will get progressively tougher from there in more ways than one. Even when it doesn’t, it can still encourage you to exceed the boundaries you set for yourself. Better get to it!
- Solve over 900 puzzles.
- Watch as the grid sizes get progressively bigger. They’ll start off as small as 8-by-8 squares, and grow to be as massive as 14-by-14 squares!
- More dots and more colors appear as the difficulty ratchets up.
- Play Free Play mode and see how well you can do by solving each puzzle using as few moves as possible.
- Play Time Trial mode and see how many puzzles you can solve within the allotted time.
- Customize your game; select the size of the board you want to play on and punch in the time you want to have available.
Make a Connection
Flow Free is one of the most unusual and original puzzle games to come out in recent years. For the first time in history, it has made people actually use their heads in situations where all they have to do is connect the dots. It will definitely change the way you look at those old activity books you played with in the past.
In any case, Flow Free is a fun and addictive experience with nigh infinite replay value and it’s completely free. It really should be a no-brainer; get it right now and prove to the world just how intelligent you are!
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
Click Screenshot to Enlarge
About Download Free Games
Recommended by PC World Magazine (August 2004), The Miami Herald Online (Sept. 25, 2004), and Downhome Magazine (2005 – Favorite Games Site), Download Free Games has provided its users quality downloadable games since 2002.
Game players from around the world play tens of thousands of DFG’s free games every day. DFG is constantly expanding, striving to bring its audience the most entertaining game downloads found on the Internet.
Download Free Games is a small business owned and operated by iWin Inc.