Set the Tables, Make the Menus, and Bake the Goods!
Avg. Rating: (7 Player Ratings - Avg. Rating out of 5) Rate Edit
A Bakery of Your Very Own
Nothing brings a smile to people’s faces faster than the smell of baking. Such a wondrous scent serves as a preview for the delights that come with eating a freshly-made cake.
In Bakery Story, making people smile will be your job as you put together a miniature bakery of your very own. Literally everything about the bakery is at your fingertips: the floor plan, the tables, the chairs, the goods you want to bake, and the services you provide.
Do you think you have what it takes to run the perfect bakery? Begin your Bakery Story and find out.
Running the Shop
Running your bakery can prove to be a challenging experience for two reasons. The first is that you have to fight the temptation to eat your goods. The second is that there’s only so much time to go around. People will come flooding into your shop once the smell hits their nostrils; like it or not, you still have to serve them all.
- Bake over 60 delicious items, including brownies, croissants, éclairs, cherry pies, cannolis and more!
- Make sure the tables have plenty of food to eat.
- Purchase advanced appliances, like deep fryers and ice cream makers, to cook more complicated recipes.
- Complete your listed goals in a timely manner to earn extra gold and experience.
- Serve your customers well enough, and they just might leave an extra tip for you.
Get the Ingredients Together
The possibilities are endless when it comes to designing your bakery. The place can be spruced up in any way that you like; you control everything about how it looks, from the floor plan to the color scheme. No two bakeries are ever going to look the same.
- Purchase more space for your bakery and make it larger.
- Lay down dozens of tile designs in any pattern that you like.
- Align the tables, chairs and furniture in whatever way looks good to you.
- Buy all sorts of sweet-themed furniture for your shop. Get gingerbread chairs, peppermint tables, mint green wallpaper, and more!
Get Your Friends Involved
While you’ll be largely managing the day to day operations yourself, a bakery is not something one person can handle alone; you’ll need the help of your friends as well. Luckily, Bakery Story has ways of making you get out there and socialize with your fellow bakers.
- Visit other people’s bakeries and see what they’re up to.
- Become a neighbor to your fellow players so you can keep tabs on them.
- Exchange rare components with other players so that you can build the more sophisticated appliances.
- Leave tips on your neighbors’ tables to help their bakeries along. If you scratch their back, they’ll scratch yours.
- Send messages to your neighbors that can be read up on the wall.
A Recipe for Success
Bakery Story is one of the more imaginative social business games out there right now. It has all the trappings we enjoy; tons of goods to produce, lots of ways to make money, and fun ways to interact with other players. It also has a more creative side as well, giving you a nearly limitless number of options to design your eatery and show it off to your friends.
If that sounds appealing to you, then put on your oven mitts and start baking. You can almost smell the cakes right now!
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
Click Screenshot to Enlarge
About Download Free Games
Recommended by PC World Magazine (August 2004), The Miami Herald Online (Sept. 25, 2004), and Downhome Magazine (2005 – Favorite Games Site), Download Free Games has provided its users quality downloadable games since 2002.
Game players from around the world play tens of thousands of DFG’s free games every day. DFG is constantly expanding, striving to bring its audience the most entertaining game downloads found on the Internet.
Download Free Games is a small business owned and operated by iWin Inc.