Invoke Destructive Avian Fury in the Far Reaches of Outer Space!
Angry Birds Space
Avg. Rating: (5 Player Ratings - Avg. Rating out of 5) Rate Edit
The Birds are Ready for Takeoff
The birds are back and they’re going where no bird has ever gone before! Angry Birds Space takes everything you have learned and loved about the franchise so far and turns it all on its head.
Gravity is no longer the comforting and ever-present force that keeps you grounded to the earth. In the vacuum of space, it only exists around the celestial bodies that are large enough to generate it.
Launch birds out of orbit, across zero-gravity environments, and into the pigs’ new space-faring structures. It’s a new frontier and it will change the way you play Angry Birds forever!
The Battle Escalates
Those pigs just never give up. Every defeat they suffer at the beaks of the birds only fuels their hunger for eggs even more. They have now mastered space travel, engineered sophisticated rocket technology, and established an empire across the galaxy.
With their new resources at hand, there is surely nothing in the birds’ arsenal that can stop them. They couldn’t be more wrong.
The birds’ fury is so strong that not even gravity can contain them! As they chase the space pigs through the wormhole where their latest clutch of eggs was taken, they develop new superpowers that will aid their battle in the dark reaches of deep space.
Experience New Ways to Get Angry
This is not your run-of-the-mill Angry Birds game. The new setting for Angry Bird Space revamps the mechanics in ways you never thought were possible. You’ll still be launching those foul-tempered fowl at the greedy swine, but there are now all sorts of new factors you have to take into account that call for more creative solutions.
- Keep the law of inertia in mind when you fling your birds into open space. They’ll move forever in a straight line until something interferes.
- Watch building components scatter into every conceivable direction when you collide with them in the vacuum of space.
- Send birds, pigs and objects into orbit around a planet. Watch them spin helplessly around its circumference before crashing to the surface with a fiery impact!
- Play challenging new bonus levels. Launch explosive eggs that hatch black holes to commit even more wanton destruction.
- Take advantage of the brand new Ice Bird. Use him to freeze pigs and buildings into solid and easily breakable chunks.
Adding a Coat of Polish
Angry Birds has always been highly addictive, but Rovio knows that you can always do better. Angry Birds Space boasts a variety of improvements on the old formula that makes it a more fun experience than ever before.
- Features new and improved visuals. Characters now react more believably to your on-screen actions.
- Get a preview for the flight path of your birds before you launch them.
- Acquire the mighty Space Eagle through normal gameplay at no extra cost.
Imagination Knows No Bounds
The universe is an unimaginably vast place filled with infinite possibilities. Angry Birds Space is no different and it will prove it as you tour the wacky galaxy that our feathered friends reside in.
- Complete over 150 challenging levels.
- Find hidden golden eggs to access even more exotic bonus stages.
- Achieve perfect scores to unlock even harder puzzles.
- Overcome tough boss encounters.
- Navigate your way around small moons with wide gravity fields in Fry Me to the Moon.
- Get wet with a series of water planets in the Pig Dipper.
- Turn up the heat on the Red Planet and use erupting volcanoes to reach new heights.
- Pig out in Utopia, a sector of the galaxy where everything is made out of delicious food.
For a lot of us, a new Angry Birds game is always a cause for celebration. However, Angry Birds Space rockets past all expectations to become the craziest and most imaginative entry in the series yet. The game is just as comical as ever, the variety of puzzles is utterly fantastic, and the new gravity-based mechanics add another layer to the timeless gameplay.
Veterans and newcomers to Angry Birds alike will find a lot of fresh material and invigorating challenges when they take the trip into space.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
Click Screenshot to Enlarge
About Download Free Games
Recommended by PC World Magazine (August 2004), The Miami Herald Online (Sept. 25, 2004), and Downhome Magazine (2005 – Favorite Games Site), Download Free Games has provided its users quality downloadable games since 2002.
Game players from around the world play tens of thousands of DFG’s free games every day. DFG is constantly expanding, striving to bring its audience the most entertaining game downloads found on the Internet.
Download Free Games is a small business owned and operated by iWin Inc.