Home Download Pac-Man
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Entertaining and easy to play.
- Classic arcade game on your PC.
- Regular and Enhanced mode for newer graphics.
- Different difficulty settings so you can play at your level.
- No level variety can get boring.
Pac Man Fast Facts
- Pac-Man's origins can be traced all the way back to 1980, but the version that came in Namco's All-Stars package was released on June 5, 2009.
- Pac-Man is the creation of famed Japanese developer, Namco. This edition of the game is the work of Namco Networks America.
- Countless ports, editions, remakes and shameless clones of Pac-Man have been seen on just about every gaming platform over the past couple of decades. Some of the official sequels include Super Pac-Man, Pac-Man Plus, Baby Pac-Man, Professor Pac-Man, Pac & Pal, Jr. Pac-Man, Pac-Land, Pac-Mania, and Pac-Man Battle Royale.
- Other games from Namco Networks America include BurgerTime Deluxe, Pole Position: Remix, and Pac-Man's fellow all-star, Dig Dug.
- This version of Pac-Man is playable on PC.
- Pac-Man is by far one of the most popular and iconic figures in the game industry and it introduced a lot of common conventions. It was the first game with an established mascot character, the first game to use cutscenes, and the first game to utilize stealth.
- Within its first year of release, Pac-Man grossed over one billion dollars and is hands-down the high grossing game ever produced.
- A 2001 Dixon's Retail poll voted Pac-Man as the greatest game ever made.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.