Home Download Farm Frenzy
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- Bright and colorful graphics keep visuals fresh and fun.
- Variety of goals make each level unique and interesting
- Awards for completing certain achievements give a sense of accomplishment and add to replayability.
- Gameplay is interactive - grass disappears as animals eat it, etc.
- Good amount of gameplay (lots of levels, but not overwhelming amount).
- Fonts are difficult to read, which is distracting from gameplay.
- Doesn't appear to have a storyline or reason for what you're doing.
- Little variety in gameplay could make it repetitive and boring.
- No difficulty settings or different modes of play - limits longevity.
Farm Frenzy Fast Facts
- Farm Frenzy was first brought to the world in the November of 2007.
- The game was developed by Melesta Games.
- Farm Frenzy spawned several sequels and expansion packs, including Farm Frenzy 2, Farm Frenzy 3, Pizza Party, Viking Heroes, Ancient Rome, Gone Fishing, Madagascar, American Pie, Ice Age, and Russian Roulette.
- Other games by Melesta include Toy Defense, Snow Globe: Farm World, Rolling Idols, Spooky Mall, Zuba, and Jo's Dream: Organic Coffee.
- Farm Frenzy is available for the PC, Mac, iPhone, Nintendo DS, PlayStation 3, Symbian, Android and Windows Phone platforms.
- Since its release, Farm Frenzy has been downloaded more than 12 million times.
- Farm Frenzy won the award for 'Best Casual Game' at the 2008 Russian Game Developers Conference.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.