Home Download Family Feud: Battle of the Sexes
A Message From Our Sponsors
Thank You for Downloading
Family Feud: Battle of the Sexes…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Family Feud Battle Fast Facts
- Family Feud: Battle of the Sexes was released on August 01, 2009
- The game was developed and published by iWin, Inc.
- The game was released for Windows only
- Family Feud: Battle of the Sexes is part of a series of puzzle games based on the hit TV game show. Other games include Family Feud (1987); The All New Family Feud (1989); numerous editions simply entitled Family Feud (1991 - 2006); Family Feud: 2010 Edition (2009); Family Feud: Decades (2010); Family Feud Online Party; and Family Feud: 2012 Edition (2011)
- The game features 1500 questions on the topics of love and relationships
- The game features authentic Family Feud TV-style presentation
- Single-player and local multiplayer modes keep things interesting
- iWin Inc. is a leading distributer of family and casual games, both online and for the PC. It also developed the hugely popular Jewel Quest series
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.