We're sorry but we are no longer able to offer a download for this game.
The coffee is brewing, it's 4AM and you hear the sound of the computer starting up. You're at it again! Having nightmares, you can't sleep and must play this terribly addicting war game. Of course it is this game that is the source of your night tremors, but that doesn't stop you from wanting to play it.
In Apache AH 64, you are in control of the world's most powerful and exciting war machine! This helicopter can take whatever your enemy throws at it (There are tons of enemies to fight in this game too).
Death is in the air and destruction is crying from the streets. You have caused havoc and now you must continue to fight or be wiped out yourself!
The Apache AH 64 is the US military's most trusted military machine and it is your turn to pilot this beast to the heart of hostile territories. The fighting may cause you nightmares, but there is always another battle to fight if you are having trouble sleeping!
Player created video showing rocket attacks on an enemy camp.
- Apache AH-64: Air Assault was released on February 12, 2003.
- This game was the work of InterActive Vision Games.
- Air Assault is the only game in the Apache AH-64 series. However, it was released under a different name in Europe: Operation Air Assault. The latter itself ended up getting a sequel called Operation Air Assault 2.
- Apache AH-64: Air Assault is only available for the PC, but Operation Air Assault was released on the Playstation 2.
- Other titles developed by InterActive Vision Games include WWII: Tank Battles, Firefighter 259, the Search and Rescue series, and the Airport Tycoon series.
- GameSpy described Air Assault as having a 'surprisingly good flight model' and went on to say that it 'delivers solid action and provides decent opponents that know how to shoot back.'