(Secure Download - NO Adware or Spyware!)
- What's Free - Play game for 100 minutes.
- File Size - 49.9 MB
- Play It On - Win XP/Vista/7
- Support - Baby Luv Support
DFG Exclusive Review Summary
Better than average but has some noticeable flaws.
- Family friendly entertainment for kids.
- Experience your babies' first years as they begin to crawl, walk and talk.
- Mini games get harder as the game goes on to increase the challenge.
- Very limited audience due to the simplicity and the nature of the game.
- Minimal amount of tasks means you will perform the same actions over and over again.
All the fun and none of the hassle!
Baby Luv will have you falling in love with the cutest baby you'll ever see. Play hide and seek, feed and take care of her. Experience the joys of her first steps, her first words, first laugh and all of the fun of baby's first year.
- Customize and pick your perfect baby
- 100s of items to pick from
- Tons of mini-games to play with and teach your new Luv
- Special game timer for parental control of actual time played
- Great family fun, funny, and educational
Baby Luv Review
Review by Mick
Baby Luv lets you experience a baby's first years in a simulated home where you will take care of and raise your baby. You will have to perform all the usual tasks associated with caring for a baby along with purchasing toys, food, diapers and everything else that a baby needs. The game is definitely geared towards young girls but any youngster could enjoy this game if they like simple people simulation games.
Customize Your Baby
You start out the game by creating your baby. You chose things like hair and eye color, your baby's name and even the gender. Once you have created your baby you can begin taking care of it. There are five different activities that you need to take care of your baby: feed, wash, change diapers, play and sleep. Everything is controlled by mouse movement and clicking. Feeding is accomplished by maneuvering the bottle or spoon in front of the babies mouth and clicking. You start with only milk available to feed your baby, but unlock more variety as the game progresses.
Interact With Your Baby
Playing with your baby is the most interactive feature of this game and is where all the minigames are. You can complete puzzles, play match two memory games and even repeat the pattern on the xylophone. To keep your baby happy you will need to keep up on all of the categories. At the bottom of the screen are meters next to the associated need. When the meters get low then it is time to perform that task. If the meter gets all the way to the bottom then your baby will begin to cry inconsolably until you meet the needs of your baby.
Buy Stuff For Your Baby
The store allows you to buy clothes, food, toys and other miscellaneous goods for your baby. At first a minimal amount of items are available, but more and more items unlock as your baby grows and you complete more of the minigames. Money for the upgrades is earned by performing tasks for your baby; the largest amount of money comes from playing with the baby.
Graphics and Sound Fit the Game Well
The graphics and sound are perfectly matched to this game. The environments are all 3D and very cartoony. There are different rooms in your house that you will go to to perform the various tasks necessary. As your baby begins to crawl and walk you will see even more of these areas. There is background music that changes with the situation and your baby's mood. The baby also makes a lot of noise to let you know how it feels.
This game is very limited by the audience it aims for. While all young children could enjoy this game if they like people simulation games, it is definitely geared towards young girls. The ease of the gameplay won't challenge anyone over the age of maybe ten and even they won't find it that challenging. Another drawback to this game is its minimal amount of tasks. With only five things to do, you will quickly find yourself bored with repetitive tasks.
Conclusion - A Good Choice For Those Who Enjoy The Theme and Simple Challenges
The graphics and gameplay make a great game for a very niche audience. While others might enjoy this game there are definitely better options on the market. Repetitive tasks and very simplistic minigames won't challenge many players. The family friendly nature and ease of use make this a game for young children, especially young girls.
- Baby Luv was released on November 19, 2007.
- The game was developed by Gogii Games.
- Other Luv titles include Kitty Luv, Puppy Luv and Pony Luv.
- Other titles made by Gogii Games include Infected: The Twin Vaccine, Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Puppet Thief, Fitness Frenzy, Hollywood Pets, Babysitting Mania, and Neptune's Secret.
- Baby Luv is playable for Windows systems.
- GameZebo gave the game a four-star rating and described it as having a lot of 'ingenuity and sheer enjoyment.'
About Download Free Games
Recommended by PC World Magazine (August 2004), The Miami Herald Online (Sept. 25, 2004), and Downhome Magazine (2005 - Favorite Games Site), Download Free Games has provided its users quality downloadable games since 2002.
Game players from around the world play tens of thousands of DFG’s free games every day. DFG is constantly expanding, striving to bring its audience the most entertaining game downloads found on the Internet.
Download Free Games is a small business owned and operated by iWin Inc.