Follow the Walkers family on a tour of the city of Rome!
This game has no player ratings yet.
Rate this game Edit your rating
(Secure Download - NO Adware or Spyware!)
- What's Free - Play game for 60 minutes.
- File Size - 125 Mb
- Play It On - Windows 7 or better
Travel Mosaics - Roman Holiday is an incredibly fascinating, colorful and edutainment game for people of all ages. You will follow the Walkers family in the tour to see the most famous and significant tourist attractions of Rome while learning a lot of new skills, answering tricky questions as well as collecting gold coins and souvenirs.
The game contains 140 puzzles called nonograms also known as Picross or Griddlers, but unlike classical nonograms the ones in the game are color-coded. Each puzzle hides a funny semiabstract image. Use your skills of deduction to fill in the squares with the correct color to complete the level and uncover the image behind the grid. You'll have plenty of help but to unlock the bonus levels you need to complete levels without making a mistake or using any help.
- 120 color-coded nonograms, 20 bonus nonograms + 20 additional puzzles
- Fun semi-abstract images you uncover by completing every level
- 2 difficulty modes to choose from for a relaxed game or a real challenge!
- Tricky trivial questions about Rome.