(Secure Download - NO Adware or Spyware!)
- What's Free - Play game for 100 minutes.
- File Size - 181 MB
- Play It On - Win XP/Vista/7
- Support - The Price is Right 2 Support
If you have ever found yourself wishing that you could be a contestant on The Price is Right, this is the game for you!
Excellent Production and Graphics
You will feel like you're a part of an episode of The Price is Right from the moment you boot up this game thanks to the authentic, genuine atmosphere. This well crafted title contains the actual music from the game show along with virtual versions of the real sets from the show.
No detail was overlooked during the transition from hit TV game show to interactive game, making this title a surefire winner for anyone who has watched and enjoyed The Price is Right.
The game has excellent graphics that are smooth and slick looking, and the cartoon avatars are colorful, blending well with the backgrounds. The audio quality is also wonderful and practically indistinguishable from an episode of the show.
3 Great Gameplay Modes
This game offers classic, 3 strikes and party modes.
In classic mode, the game plays out just like an actual episode of The Price is Right. In 3 strikes mode, you may play as long as possible until all 3 strikes are up, with the goal being to rack up as much money as possible. Party mode lets you get your friends in on the fun by playing head to head with up to 4 players on one computer.
The Price is Right Like Never Before
People have played along at home with The Price is Right for years, but now you can actually experience the game firsthand thanks to this title. Your favorite games from the show are now interactive, including:
* Clock Game
* Grocery Game
* Hole in One
* It's in the Bag
* Punch a Bunch
* Safe Crackers
* Shell Game
* 3 Strikes
* And many more!
All of these elements from the show have been masterfully translated into a perfectly playable game that will bring back many fond memories of the actual TV show. It's a fantastic gameplay experience!
Real Footage From The Show
As you play the game, real footage from The Price is Right is used to present the products and items that are up for guessing. Be prepared to see genuine brand name products, just like the real show. This adds to the fun atmosphere and also improves the gameplay.
Guessing the value of real items is part of the charm!
Customizable Avatars Give Players Full Control
You may choose from a number of avatars at the beginning of the game and then customize them as you see fit. It's up to you to choose your features and clothing. Then you may choose from 4 different attitudes for your avatar, and this will decide how they act during gameplay.
The Price is Right 2010 is a must have for anyone familiar with the TV show!
- The Price is Right: 2010 Edition was released on September 22, 2009.
- Many different companies have made their own games based off of The Price is Right, but this one is the work of Ludia, Inc.
- Ludia's other computer game adaptations of The Price is Right include the original game, Slots and Decades.
- Other games by Ludia include Family Feud, Jurassic Park Builder, Weakest Link & Friends, Hell's Kitchen, and Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?
- The Price is Right: 2010 Edition is available for the PC, Wii, Nintendo DS, Playstation 3, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It can also be played on Facebook.
- The original Price is Right Game Show began all the way back in 1956 where its run lasted until 1965. The current incarnation of the show began in 1972 and it has been running strong ever since.
About Download Free Games
Recommended by PC World Magazine (August 2004), The Miami Herald Online (Sept. 25, 2004), and Downhome Magazine (2005 - Favorite Games Site), Download Free Games has provided its users quality downloadable games since 2002.
Game players from around the world play tens of thousands of DFG’s free games every day. DFG is constantly expanding, striving to bring its audience the most entertaining game downloads found on the Internet.
Download Free Games is a small business owned and operated by iWin Inc.