Surface: The Noise She Couldn't MakeHome Puzzle Games Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make
Delve into the Realms of the Mind in this Psychological Thriller!
This game has no player ratings yet.
Rate this game Edit your rating
(Secure Download - NO Adware or Spyware!)
- What's Free - Play game for 60 minutes.
- File Size - 692 MB
- Play It On - Win XP/Vista/7
- Support - Surface 2 Support
Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make is a pulse pounding hidden object game that combines hidden object puzzles, minigames and a mysterious storyline to create a unique and fascinating gameplay experience.
A girl is found by a motorist in the woods. Unconscious and unresponsive, the unidentified young woman has a bloodstained knife by her side. She lacks knife wounds, so is she a killer?
The girl is rushed to the hospital to be treated, but she begins exhibiting strange symptoms that have no medical explanation. The hospital staff grows desperate enough to seek the help of a powerful psychic. If her condition has nothing to do with her body, it must have a psychological basis.
Will the psychic reach the girl in time? Is she a victim or a dangerous murderer? Who is Noise, and why does she keep showing up inside the mental landscape? The engaging plot will keep you playing until the very end!
Beautiful Graphics and Cinematic Cutscenes
The graphics in this game are whimsical and surreal, fitting the dream world perfectly. The cutscenes feature live action actors and realistic settings, lending this title a Hollywood vibe. Everything about the visual presentation of this game is well polished, making it the perfect choice for hidden object fans looking for something spectacular and dramatic!
Work Through the Dreamscape
Anything is possible in the realms of the mind. Your thinking skills will be put to the test as you make your way through puzzling situations, scenarios and minigames. The obstacles have solutions that are not immediately obvious, and this adds an extra element of challenge to the game.
No matter how absurd the circumstances, the underlying logic of the puzzles remains sound. Thinking outside the box is essential for success in this game.
Communicating with the real world is important for staying on track while wandering through the mind of the victim. An antique TV set provides updates from the real world, and the patient's medical charts even serve as a useful map to follow during your adventures.
Three Different Modes
This game is made to be played your way. Choose from the following game modes to suit your playing skill and style:
- Casual: For new or casual players who want relaxed gameplay on their terms.
- Advanced: The mode of choice for advanced players who want to overcome obstacles without extra help.
- Hardcore: A mode for those eager to play without any help at all. Say goodbye to hints, minigame skip options and sparkle indicators. If you want to be in the dark every step of the way, this is the mode for you.
Overall, Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make is a dark and edgy take on the classic hidden object game. Superb gameplay, gorgeous graphics and a riveting plot make this title a must play for any puzzle fan. Unravel the mystery and get to the bottom of things once and for all!
- Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make was developed by Elephant Games
- The first game in this series is Surface: Mystery of Another World
- Other game series by Elephant Games include Detective Quest and Unfinished Tales
- This game is available for Windows and Macintosh
- The collector's edition of Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make includes special bonus materials and puzzles