Street Fighter X Mega ManHome Freeware Games Street Fighter X Mega Man
Battle the Street Fighter Champions in this Throwback to Classic Mega Man!
We're sorry but we are no longer able to offer a download for this game.
Mega Man Versus the Champions of Street Fighter
The Blue Bomber is back in yet another action-packed and tough-as-nails adventure! Dr. Wily and his robotic creations are being quiet, but a whole new set of challengers are stepping up to pit their fighting skills against Mega Man's blaster. Just who are these death-defying people? They are none other than the most notorious World Fighters out there! Who is everyone's favorite android to turn them down?
Travel all over the world with Mega Man, blow apart tough enemies with your weapons, navigate through mazes of devious traps, and battle your favorite Street Fighter characters one on one. If you can defeat them, you'll learn their iconic moves yourself! Celebrate the long line of both the Street Fighter and Mega Man franchises with the amazing old-school crossover known as Street Fighter X Mega Man.
An Old-School Romp
If you're familiar with the classic Mega Man games, then you should be right at home with Street Fighter X Mega Man. The game is a challenging 2D side-scroller where you must make difficult jumps, avoid deadly hazards, and gun down all kinds of persistent enemies using the Blue Bomber's trusty blaster.
- Features old-school graphics that harken back to Mega Man's NES days.
- Listen to iconic Street Fighter songs converted to a retro 8-bit soundtrack.
- Play over eight challenging levels in any order that you like.
- Control Mega Man using either the keyboard or a gamepad.
- Charge up your blaster to unleash even more powerful shots.
- Shoot down dozens of foes, including propellers, electric eels, Chinese spearmen, temperamental blob monsters, and more!
- Face off against the most famous characters from Street Fighter, including Ryu, Chun-Li, Dhalism, Rolento, Rose, Urien, C. Viper, Blanka and more!
- Includes a dynamic password system. Play at your own pace and pick up an in-progress game anytime.
Learn the Moves
It wouldn't be Mega Man if you couldn't turn your own enemies' attacks against them. With every Street Fighter character you defeat, you'll learn a new move. Not only are these attacks more powerful and useful than your blaster in various situations, but each boss comes with a built-in weakness to certain powers. Figure out every single boss' weakness, get the weapons they can't handle, and conquer them all in swift order!
- Acquire Ryu's Hadoken. Launch a powerful blast with deadly accuracy.
- Shock your foes up close and personal with Chun-Li's Lightning Kick.
- Jump to unreachable platforms with Blanka's Tropical Hazard. Alternatively, try kicking them around to damage your enemies from afar.
- Unleash Dhalism's Yoga Inferno and burn enemies multiple times with a stream of fire.
- Send shots back at your attackers with Urien's Aegis Reflector.
- And much more!
A Game for the Ages!
Street Fighter X Mega Man manages to hit all the right spots for gamers of all stripes. It serves as a massive love letter to both franchises for one thing. The Street Fighter characters have been converted to fit the conventions of classic Mega Man in terms of aesthetics and gameplay. As a result, they've become some very thrilling and challenging bosses to fight.
The game itself serves as a great send-up to the old Mega Man games of yore. More than anything else, Street Fighter X Mega Man is just a fantastic little title that should appeal to retro gamers everywhere. Best of all, it can be downloaded and played for free.
Celebrate over 25 years of Mega Man and Street Fighter goodness when you pit the two against each other in Street Fighter X Mega Man!
- Street Fighter X Mega Man was released on December 17, 2012.
- The game was made by an independent developer named Seow Zong Hui. It was later given official support by Capcom.
- The game is a fan-made crossover between two of Capcom's longest-running franchises. To date, there are 10 numerical Mega Man games, eight numerical Mega Man X games, and two Mega Man Legends titles, as well as countless side games and spin-offs. Meanwhile, the Street Fighter series has five numerical games in it, as well as its own massive collection of spin-off titles.
- This is currently Seow Zong Hui's only game to date. Meanwhile, Capcom has developed a great number of popular series over the years, including Devil May Cry, Resident Evil, Darkstalkers, and Breath of Fire.
- Street Fighter X Mega Man is available for the PC.
- The release of this game marked the 25th anniversary for both the Mega Man and Street Fighter franchises.
- Street Fighter X Mega Man was downloaded over one million times three months after its initial release.
- By 2012, both the Street Fighter and Mega Man franchises sold over 30 million units over the course of their lifetimes.