Mystery Case Files: 13th SkullHome Puzzle Games Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull
Unveil the dark secrets of this eerie mansion!
Categories/Tags:haunted house hidden object puzzles mystery case files series mystery theme
(Secure Download - NO Adware or Spyware!)
- What's Free - Play game for 60 minutes.
- File Size - 574 MB
- Play It On - Win XP/Vista
- Support - Mystery Case Files 13 Support
Head to a gloomy Louisiana mansion and gather clues to solve the case of a desperate family's missing husband. Things go quickly and terribly wrong for the newly-arrived Lawson family when their head of household, Marcus, goes missing.
Rumor has it that his disappearance may be an unnatural event! The property once belonged to an evil pirate spirit who is believed to still haunt the area, and he may have abducted Mr. Lawson after the cursed treasure he guards was disturbed. As the Detective, it falls to you to determine the facts behind this haunting case.
You'll decipher clues in and around the Poncer Mansion, completing clever riddles, hunting for deftly hidden objects and interacting with live actors amidst vibrant animated backdrops. Every task finished will take you one step closer to solving the mystery of the 13th Skull!
- Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull was released on November 25, 2010.
- This game was developed and published by Big Fish Games.
- 13th Skull is the seventh entry in the Mystery Case Files series. The other parts of it include Huntsville, Prime Suspects, Ravenhearst, Madame Fate, Return to Ravenhearst, Dire Grove, Escape to Ravenhearst, and Shadow Lake. There are also a few side stories available for consoles and mobile platforms; they are Agent X, MillionHeir, and The Malgrave Incident.
- Big Fish is a sizeable company that has produced a large number of titles for a casual audience. Their other games include Mystic Inn, Fairway Solitaire HD, and the Drawn series.
- Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull is playable for the PC, Mac and iPad.
- The game was widely praised for its presentation, being the first installment in the series to exclusively use full-motion video representations for every character you can interact with in the game.
- Big Fish reports that games in the Mystery Case Files series have been downloaded more than 100 million times.
- There are currently a series of novels based off of the Mystery Case Files franchise.