Tag along with this extraordinary dwarf and cat and take a crack at the puzzles!
This game has no player ratings yet.
Rate this game Edit your rating
(Secure Download - NO Adware or Spyware!)
- What's Free - Play game for 100 minutes.
- File Size - 119 MB
- Play It On - Windows 7 or better
Something was off in the Enchanted Forest this morning...the sun didn't shine, the birds didn't sing, the flowers didn't blossom and the familiar invigorating air of the magical forest felt stale instead. The local Dwarf, who spent his days working in the forest stumbled upon a scroll lying around in the grass. It was no ordinary scroll - it was a cry for help from the fairy! As it turns out, the Wicked Wizard of the forest had casted a sinister spell that put everything in a state of eternal darkness... Fairies were the only creatures that could stop the evil spell, but the wizard had captured and imprisoned them in his dark crystals. The little fairy knew that whoever finds this scroll is her only hope, so she entrusted our Dwarf with finding the 14 chrystals and freeing the fairies... The flabbergasted Dwarf is ready to begin his rescue mission! It won't be easy though - he will need to explore the depths of the forest, solve tricky puzzles, free the fairies and help them break the evil curse. But of course, for a quest this difficult our friend needs a loyal companion! Who is better to help him than the Terrible Cat? The gnarly but witty creature is ready to guide the Dwarf through numerous obstacles, negotiate with the most stubborn forest residents and help solve the toughest puzzles! Tag along with this extraordinary duo and take a crack at the puzzles yourself - it's a journey to remember!
- Play in both night and day modes. Change the look of background and tiles as you like. Pick among 12 types of tiles and 12 background patterns.
- Festive images, animation and music for entering...
- 4 difficulty modes from single color relaxed playing to real challenges with color switching (up to 6 colors) and intuitive zen mode.
- 100 color-coded nonograms, plus 40 extra nonograms.
- Enigmatic semi-abstract festive images to be disclosed on each level
- A heap of fun and a good deal of beauty
About Download Free Games
Recommended by PC World Magazine (August 2004), The Miami Herald Online (Sept. 25, 2004), and Downhome Magazine (2005 - Favorite Games Site), Download Free Games has provided its users quality downloadable games since 2002.
Game players from around the world play tens of thousands of DFG’s free games every day. DFG is constantly expanding, striving to bring its audience the most entertaining game downloads found on the Internet.
Download Free Games is a small business owned and operated by iWin Inc.