The Services of a Master Architect are Greatly Needed!
This game has no player ratings yet.
Rate this game Edit your rating
(Secure Download - NO Adware or Spyware!)
- What's Free - Play game for 60 minutes.
- File Size - 100 MB
- Play It On - Win XP/Vista/7
- Support - Jewel Legends Support
The Hods are humble and pure of heart, but a cruel demon has demolished their peaceful village and left the sacred tree crippled. Only a master architect can restore the village and tree to their former glory and power. Are you willing to lend your building talents to these kind people in need? If so, a fantastic puzzle adventure awaits!
Rebuild the Village and Revive the Tree
The demon may be gone, but it left tons of damage in its wake. The village and Tree of Life are connected, and both will be restored by rebuilding the ruined structures.
Collect essential building materials by solving various puzzles. These colorful and vibrant game boards are made from tiles displayed on a grid. Swapping adjacent tiles to create a matching set of three or more removes them from the board, allowing more tiles to fall and fill the empty space.
Matching tiles that are placed on top of marble unlocks it as a building material, and freeing all marble clears a level. A marble brick is awarded at the end of each puzzle, and this may be used to build a new structure in the village. In addition to marble, other elements can also be collected during a round, including leaves, eggs, fish, flowers and more.
Clearing the board of all marble and filling all three element vials will give you bonus power up coins. Power up coins give you the ability to purchase useful tools such as sling shots, axes, clocks, magic wands and more. These special items will come in handy during future puzzles.
Blueprints may also be unlocked during a puzzle round by collecting the vital essence of the Tree of Life. Make matches over the tree's roots to collect the material. If the bar is filled before the round is through, a new blueprint is yours! Blueprints include the Bath House Blubberpot, the Mushroom Farm, the Fountain of Wonder and many more.
Adjustable Difficulty Level
Jewel Legends: Tree of Life is a game for all ages and skill levels. You may choose timed mode if you want to play against the clock or zen mode for a relaxing gameplay experience on your own time.
An option to add five minutes to the clock is also available if a puzzle proves too difficult to beat, making this a game anyone can play and enjoy.
100 Levels and Three Gameplay Modes
This puzzle game boasts 100 unique levels in adventure mode alone. The game also features the following gameplay modes:
- Adventure: Restore, rebuild and replenish! 100 levels of fantastic puzzle fun.
- Tournament: Go head to head with your friends in tournament mode. Rack up the highest score possible and see how you stack up against other players on the same computer.
- Freeplay: Replay your favorite levels from adventure mode any time you want!
Jewel Legends: Tree of Life has 19 trophies to earn. Collect them all!
Overall, Jewel Legends: Tree of Life is a gem of a game that is sure to please any puzzle fan. With tons of levels and lots to achieve, unlock and build, this title offers hours of genuine entertainment. Go forth and build!
- Jewel Legends: Tree of Life was released May 18, 2012
- The game was developed by Cerasus Media
- Other games by Cerasus Media include Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness, 100% Hidden Objects and Dark Mysteries: The Soul Keeper
- Jewel Legends: Tree of Life is available for a variety of platforms including Windows, Macintosh, iPhone and Nintendo DS