Gravity BoneHome Freeware Games Gravity Bone
Get Involved in a Distinct-Looking Spy Game Like No Other!
(Secure Download - NO Adware or Spyware!)
- What's Free - Play game for 60 minutes.
- File Size - 24.1 MB
- Play It On - Win XP/Vista/7
- Game Created By - Blendo Games
I Spy a New Kind of Thriller
Would you like to experience something a little different? If so, then you have come to the right place; Gravity Bone is as different as it gets! Don a tuxedo, drink a vodka martini, and get ready for some action when you take control of agent Citizen Abel. There is a lot of wetwork to be done, as well as puzzles to solve, but they should be no problem for a super spy like you.
You might have a lot of questions over what your missions and goals are. Save yourself a little trouble and leave them at the door. Gravity Bone is not a game you play to win; it is a game you play to experience. Just sit back and enjoy the ride in its wacky world.
Play in Style
A good agent dresses sharp and always looks his best when he goes out into the field. By extension, a good game will also do its best to impress you with its presentation. Gravity Bone more than succeeds in this area; it just presents itself in such a downright odd way that you can't help but be intrigued.
- Immerse yourself in a colorful world populated entirely by block-headed papercraft-like people.
- Laugh out loud at the game's brand of surreal and oddball humor.
- Experience a story with minimal dialogue and no exposition. See if you can piece all the details together yourself.
Finish Your Mission
Spying may be a tough job, but you're thankfully a tough guy. A number of challenges await you in Gravity Bone. Only by being creative and thinking outside of the box will you be able to overcome them.
- Explore the game's world in any way that you like and at your own pace.
- Solve a variety of environmental puzzles. Break open locks, photograph intelligence, and more.
- Features challenging jumping puzzles. Leap across chasms to balconies, flag poles and air vents.
- Avoid dying from long falls, crushing platforms, and oncoming trains if you can.
An Easy Experience to Earn
The greatest triumph about Gravity Bone is that it's not a difficult game to get into. The controls are snappy and the goals are intuitive. It provides something that both veteran gamers and complete novices can enjoy on equal grounds.
- Play with customizable keyboard controls or use a gamepad for a more console-like experience.
- No briefing whatsoever! Intuitive environmental clues provide everything you need to be a good spy.
- It's completely free.
A Stirring Game that Should Shake You Up
Gravity Bone is nothing if not downright bizarre. However, you should not let that little fact deter you; it's so weird that it's more than worth checking out. The world is wonky, the humor is offbeat, the art design is charming, and the puzzles are a lot of fun to figure out.
There is not much else that can be said about it. Saying anything more would spoil the experience. Therefore, stop reading this and just download Gravity Bone right now to see what all the excitement is about.
- Gravity Bone's release date was in the August of the year 2008.
- Gravity Bone was developed by Blendo Games.
- Currently, Gravity Bone has a single sequel called Thirty Flights of Loving.
- Other games made by Blendo Games include Atom Zombie Smasher, Flotilla, Air Forte, Grotto King, Quadrilateral Cowboy, and the Barista series.
- This game is only available for Windows operating systems.
- Gravity Bone won the award for "Best Arthouse Game" in Game Tunnel's 2008 Special Awards.
- Derek Yu, the creator of Spelunky and Aquaria, regarded the game very highly and praised the makers for having an "impeccable flair for graphic design."
- The game was widely praised by the gaming press, with IGN, Destructoid, Kotaku and Rock, Paper Shotgun writing glowing reviews for it.