(Secure Download - NO Adware or Spyware!)
- What's Free - Play game for 60 minutes.
- File Size - 187 MB
- Play It On - Win XP/Vista/7
Down on the Farm
Farming can be a fascinating subject, particularly for the reason that no society can function without it. The process of growing crops and raising livestock is no easy feat, even with all of the technological advances we enjoy today that cut down on physical labor. Farmers have to use a variety of tools, vehicles and machines to make their produce.
Learning how to properly operate them can be an adventure in and of itself. If you have any fascination in the field of agriculture, then Farming Simulator 2011 may be just the ticket you need to get the full farming experience from the comfort of your own home.
A New Perspective on Farming
Farm simulators are hardly anything new. However, whereas most games in the genre give you a birds-eye view of the land, Farming Simulator actually puts you in the shoes of the farmer himself!
- Play from a first-person perspective to insert yourself into a lifelike world.
- Plant a variety of crops, including barley, corn and wheat.
- Raise a number of livestock animals for milk, meat and fertilizer. Feed them, tend to them, breed them and more.
- Raise money to buy even better equipment.
- Hire computer-controlled helpers to assist in the day-to-day operations of your farm.
In Farming Simulator, you’ll take the wheel of many different agricultural vehicles and machines. All are given a unique feel and control scheme to accommodate their different sizes, weights and functions.
- Purchase over a dozen different brands of tractors and harvesters.
- Attach specialized machinery to your tractor for each individual task at hand. Use trailers, balers, cultivators and more.
- Monitor your fuel and resource levels.
- Play a variety of missions outside the main game to get a feel for all the equipment. Plow your fields, press bales of hay, harvest corn, and so on.
- Earn medals by completing missions in record time.
Modify Your Experience
Farming Simulator 2011 doesn’t just give you a solid game; it provides powerful modding tools that can alter the gameplay in any way you choose. Make the changes you want, or go online and see what other skilled modders have created.
- Add your own custom vehicles.
- Create your own original missions.
- Make completely new maps for all of your farming endeavors.
A Little Bit of Everything
Farming Simulator 2011 offers a lot of bang for your buck. It doubles as both an especially immersive farm management game and a vehicle-driving simulator. Combined with a deep career mode, challenging missions, in-depth modding tools, and even a little bit of multiplayer, and you have an extensive package that is sure to last for a long time.
Buy the farm today with Farming Simulator 2011!
- Farming Simulator 2011 was released on October 29, 2010.
- This game is the work of a German company named GIANTS Software.
- The other installments in the Farming Simulator series include the original 2008 game, 2009, 2010, 2012 and 2013. Farming Simulator 2011 has also had three expansion packs labeled as Equipment Pack 1, 2 and 3.
- GIANTS Software has had its hands involved in other games like Demolition Company and Ski Region Simulator.
- Farming Simulator 2011 is playable for the PC and Mac.
- The Farming Simulator series won the award for 'Best Simulation' at the 2011 German Developer Awards.