(Secure Download - NO Adware or Spyware!)
- What's Free - Play game for 60 minutes.
- File Size - 25 MB
- Play It On - Win XP/Vista/7
- Support - Cut the Rope Support
- Game Created By - ZeptoLab
Feed the Monster
It seems like you must have gotten into somebody’s good graces because a mysterious package has just shown up on your doorstep. What does it contain? An adorable little monster named Om Nom of course!
Just like anyone else in this world, the little guy has quite an appetite, and he needs your help in sating it. Tasty sugary treats hang on a variety of ropes just outside of his reach. It’s your job to guide them into his waiting jaws.
How can you pull off such a task? You must cut the ropes! Release the candy from its bindings, swing it from string to string, throw it in the air, and bring it straight to Om Nom. Keep your wits about you, and you’ll be rewarded with a very happy monster. If you fail, then you must face the consequences of seeing his tear-jerking sad face.
A Rube Goldberg Puzzler
You would think feeding someone as adorable as Om Nom would be as simple as just putting a treat into his mouth, but nothing is ever as easy as that in Cut the Rope. Getting him that candy is always going to be an outrageous process. You can’t directly touch the candy after all. You must move the treat by altering the environment, using gravity to your advantage, and utilizing the items scattered all over the world. Only then will you earn the affection of your pet.
- Swing and cut the ropes when the time is right to bring the candy one step closer to Om Nom.
- Encase candy in a bubble to make it rise high in the air. Pop the bubble to drop it back down.
- Use a variety of air-blowing devices to move the candy in the right direction.
- Guide the treat into the dotted circles to magically attach a new rope to it.
- Bounce the candy on and off of bumpers like a pinball.
- Don’t drop the candy! Not even Om Nom will eat off the floor.
Reach for the Stars!
Feeding Om Nom and making him happy is the name of the game. However, that’s only the bare minimum. Every level is assigned a grade based on stars. If you want to get the best possible results, then you’ll have to go the extra mile.
- Move the candy into the three stars that are scattered around the level to improve your rating.
- Be sure to feed Om Nom as well. Failure to do so resets the entire level, stars and all.
- Collect stars to unlock bigger and more challenging levels.
Avoid the Obstacles
Gravity is a harsh mistress, but she’s not the only thing working against you. Every level is riddled with all sorts of hazards. They may not pose any threat to you or your new pet, but they will ensure that he goes hungry and becomes sad. Don’t let that happen!
- Keep the candy away from the spikes! Otherwise, it will shatter into a million pieces and Om Nom won’t get his treat.
- Beware of the spiders. They have a taste for sugar as well and will crawl along the ropes you swing the candy from to get it. Cut the ropes before they get that chance.
- Bubbles can be your enemies just as often as they are your friends. If a bubble floats off the screen with your candy in tow, then it will be lost forever.
- Stay away from electrical currents. Om Nom doesn’t have the taste for fried food.
Overloaded with Sweetness
With Cut the Rope, you will find one of the most charming and original puzzle games to ever come out in recent years. There is a lot of fun and quirky physics-based gameplay to be had, the puzzles are challenging yet still intuitive, and the controls are highly immersive.
Most of all, everything is wrapped up with whimsical cartoon visuals, and Om Nom is just too cute for anyone to resist! Take him with you on the mobile device of your choice and cut the ropes today!
- Cut the Rope was developed by the Russian company of ZeptoLab.
- The game was first released on October 5, 2010.
- Other games in the series include Cut the Rope: Experiments, Cut the Rope: Holiday Gift, and Cut the Rope: Time Travel. There is also a free version that is simply called Cut the Rope Free.
- Besides Cut the Rope, ZeptoLab has also developed games like Parachute Ninja and Pudding Monsters.
- Cut the Rope has been made available for Windows, Mac OSX, iOS, Android, Symbian, Windows Phone, Blackberry and Blackberry PlayBook systems. It can also be played on browsers and is on the Nintendo DSi.
- Cut the Rope has been downloaded over 100 million times.
- The game has won numerous awards over the course of its lifetime. They include the 'Apple Design Award' for the 2011 Apple Worldwide Developers Conference and the award for 'Best Handheld Game' for the 7th British Academy Video Game Awards.
- Cut the Rope was the first iOS game to win a British Academy of Film and Television Arts award.
- Om Nom has his own line of plush toys.