(Secure Download - NO Adware or Spyware!)
- What's Free - Play game for 60 minutes.
- File Size - 21 MB
- Play It On - Win XP/Vista/7
- Support - Alien Shooter Support
The Alien Invasion Has Begun!
The endless dark and somber passages of a military complex have become the abode of evil, as thousands of blood-thirsty aliens fill the offices, storehouses, and mysterious labs. The security forces have been overrun and you are humanity's last hope!
Your mission is clear: clear the base at all costs. Shoot your way through the hordes of alien monstrosities and gain access to the teleports from where these ruthless creatures pour.
Take advantage of the most advanced weapons technology money can buy. Equip yourself with shotguns, magma mini guns, and biomechanical implants in order to send those aliens packing.
Fast Paced Action With Just the Right Amount of Tension
One minute you're looking for extra ammo by a laboratory footlocker, the next a swarm of growling monsters is streaming through the door. You'll find your fingers tested as you try to dodge the huge amount of aliens which come at you as you frantically blast away in this overhead shooter.
With 6 different alien types and 9 unique weapons, the variety of action and strategy keeps you interested as you work through all 10 levels.
Intriguing and Addictive
Alien Shooter presents a strategic, suspenseful shooter that will draw you in for hours of play. The variety of weapon effects and sheer mass of alien monsters that come at you will keep you intrigued and wanting more. A must have for anyone who can stand a little bit of gore and horror!
If you like overhead shooters and futuristic weapons, download Alien Shooter and put a stop to the alien menace!
Watch some of the insane action from a couple levels of Alien Shooter.
- The release date for Alien Shooter was on September 14, 2003.
- Alien Shooter was developed and published by Sigma Team.
- Alien Shooter had a couple of expansion packs that went by the names of Fight for Life and The Experiment. Its first sequel was called Alien Shooter 2: Vengeance; it in turn had an expansion pack called Conscription and a remake named Reloaded.
- Other games developed by Sigma Team include Alien Hallway, Zombie Shooter, Chak's Temple, Crazy Lunch, and Theseus: Return of the Hero.
- Alien Shooter is only available for Windows systems. However, there is a version of the game for the iPad called Alien Shooter: Survive HD.
- In 2009, the game was re-released as Alien Shooter Revisited. In addition to upgrading the visuals, it added new features, game modes, levels and weapons to the mix.