Shoot Tricky Hoops in this Clean Edition of Wastepaper Basketball!
Sign Up for the Office NBA!
Boredom in the office is at an all-time high. Symptoms include restlessness, an inability to do your work, and a desire to do anything to bring more pizzazz to the monotony of the rat race. It is time for Paper Toss! Crumple a sheet of paper into a balled-up wad and see if you can successfully throw it into the nearby wastepaper basket.
That’s all there is to it! It may sound simple, but you would be surprised at how difficult it can get, especially in a location that’s as tumultuous as an office environment.
Shoot those Hoops!
Paper Toss lets you enjoy the age-old game of shooting hoops without the hassle of cleaning up when you’re done. The rules are simple and the controls are intuitive enough to be a more than worthy successor to the real thing.
- Throw your paper ball by stroking your screen in the direction you would like it to be thrown. The length of your stroke determines the strength of your throw.
- Play the wind speed. The position of your office fan and its current power level will affect the flight path of your ball. Keep it in mind if you want to score your shots.
- Features highly realistic physics. Watch the paper bounce around the environment in a believable way. Use them to your advantage in scoring baskets.
- Don’t throw too far off-base. Otherwise, your co-workers will notice!
Multiple Ways to Play
Although we might play office basketball as a way to deal with the humdrum and monotony of everyday life, Paper Toss is anything but humdrum and monotonous. It features a variety of ways to enjoy this otherwise simple game.
- Play on three levels of difficulty: Easy, Medium and Hard. Each one requires you to throw the paper a greater distance, and puts the fan into more tricky locations.
- Shoot baskets in all sorts of virtual environments. Play in the office during the daytime, play in the dark basement where troublesome employees are often sequestered, or play in an airport where the flights are never on time!
Prove Your Worth
Statistics show that millions of people all over the world engage in the sport of office basketball. Where do these statistics come from? Just check the online Paper Toss leaderboards and see for yourself! Play the game enough and you just might see your name appear on it.
- Post your score on the global scoreboard and see where you rank amongst players all over the world.
- Check the scores of people in specific states and/or regions to see how well players are doing and how you compare to them.
- Inspect the calendar to see how much you and other players have stepped up their games over a long period of time.
It Shoots and It Scores!
There’s not much else to say. Paper Toss is easy to pick up, hard to master, and impossible to put down. It is amazing how fun and addicting it can be to just take a break from your daily routine and shoot a few hoops. Best of all, you don’t need a basketball court or a wastepaper basket to enjoy this.
Paper Toss is a convenient way to play the age-old “sport” anytime and anywhere, whether you’re on the train to work or just killing time at home. It’s the safest way to play office basketball without the boss catching you!
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
Click Screenshot to Enlarge
About Download Free Games
Recommended by PC World Magazine (August 2004), The Miami Herald Online (Sept. 25, 2004), and Downhome Magazine (2005 – Favorite Games Site), Download Free Games has provided its users quality downloadable games since 2002.
Game players from around the world play tens of thousands of DFG’s free games every day. DFG is constantly expanding, striving to bring its audience the most entertaining game downloads found on the Internet.
Download Free Games is a small business owned and operated by iWin Inc.