We're sorry but we are no longer able to offer a download for this game.
Play it or build your own!
Future Pinball is a real time Pinball Development System. It allows you to design and play your very own pinball simulation in True real time 3D. It uses Advanced Physics to provide the best possible Simulation of a true to life pinball machine.
Tables are built up out of Standard components (Plastics, Pegs, Bumpers, Lights etc..) which are placed onto the playfield via the Editor. Objects like Surfaces, Lights and Rubbers are shapeable within the editor and generated real-time when the table is played. Other objects (Bumpers, Flippers, Gates, Triggers, Targets etc..) use pre-made 3d Models (of which there is a nice selection of each type).
The Table logic is scripted in Visual Basic Scripting (via the Microsoft Scripting Technology's built into Microsoft Windows). Scripting is designed to be simple but flexible enough to allow a wide vararity of Original Games to be created. Only a limited subset of the Visual Basic Scripting Language is used as a lot of extra functionality is provided by the game engine.
Full Sound / Music Support is also provided with multiple Music Channels to allow cross fading.
As Future Pinball is a Game Construction Program it contains some advanced concepts which may require a little bit of time (and patience) to learn and fully understand (such as computer graphics and scripting concepts).
Future Pinball is free and will continue to be free to download and use!
Check out the sharp graphics and creative tables you can find in this pinball simulator.
- Future Pinball's earliest release date was on October 22, 2005.
- The game was put together by an independent game designer named Christopher Leathley under the studio name of BSP Design Software.
- Currently, Future Pinball is a standalone title and is the only game that Leathley and BSP Design Software have to their names.
- Future Pinball is only available for computers that run a Windows operating system.
- The game was considered to be so immaculately designed, that NanoTech Entertainment incorporated it into their virtual pinball machine, MultiPin.