Home Download RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
Thank You for Downloading
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2…
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
- A large variety of theme park scenarios
- Tutorials provide valuable information on building parks and rides
- Create your own rides as you see fit or choose from several designs
- Realistic simulation including hiring staff, setting prices
- Real-life Six Flags parks and roller coasters
- Scenarios require a large time investment to complete
- Limited to the provided scenarios, no 'free play' type mode
- Tutorial doesn't cover some of the more advances aspects of running your park
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 Fast Facts
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 was released to the world on October 14, 2002.
- The game was developed by the Scottish company, Chris Sawyer Productions.
- As of 2012, RollerCoaster Tycoon has grown into a large franchise, with three numerical games that in turn have their own expansion packs. The original game has Corkscrew Follies and Loopy Landscapes. The second game has Wacky Worlds and Time Twister. Finally, the third one has Soaked! and Wild! There is also a fourth game called RollerCoaster Tycoon 3D.
- In addition to the RollerCoaster Tycoon franchise, the company is also responsible for making Transport Tycoon and Chris Sawyer's Locomotion.
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 is playable for any PC that runs Windows.
- Games in the RollerCoaster Tycoon franchise have sold well over eight million copies worldwide.
- The series is widely lauded by both amusement park and roller coaster enthusiasts for its accuracy in depicting how the titular rides look, operate and feel.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.