(Secure Download - NO Adware or Spyware!)
- What's Free - Play game for 100 minutes.
- File Size - 2.1 MB
- Play It On - Win XP
- Support - Spite and Malice Support
Also known as "Cat and Mouse", is a kind of competitive patience (solitaire) game for two players you can play against the built-in computer opponent and/or against a human opponent through the Internet or over a local area network. Both players try to be the first to get rid of a pile of "pay-off" cards by playing them on central stacks which are begun with an ace and continue in upward sequence to king. The game is turn based rather than a speed race. The game download above lets you play free for 10 days, after that game play is limited to 10 minute sessions.
- The earliest version of Net Spite and Malice was released on January 13, 2003.
- This computerized edition of Spite and Malice is the work of NetIntelGames.
- NetIntelGames is also responsible for producing games like Net Chess, Net Checkers, Net Poker, Net Gin Rummy, Net Spades, and Net Sea War.
- Net Spite and Malice is available for the PC.
- The original card game of Spite and Malice, otherwise known as Cat and Mouse, is believed to have originated in 19th century Europe.
About Download Free Games
Recommended by PC World Magazine (August 2004), The Miami Herald Online (Sept. 25, 2004), and Downhome Magazine (2005 - Favorite Games Site), Download Free Games has provided its users quality downloadable games since 2002.
Game players from around the world play tens of thousands of DFG’s free games every day. DFG is constantly expanding, striving to bring its audience the most entertaining game downloads found on the Internet.
Download Free Games is a small business owned and operated by iWin Inc.