Home Download Super Tux
Thank You for Downloading
Your download should start automatically in a few seconds. If it doesn't, click here to download or check your browser's security bar at the top or bottom of the page.
Super Tux Fast Facts
- SuperTux's earliest stable release was in the April of 2003.
- The game is the work of Bill Kendrick, an independent programmer and the founder of the Linux Users' Group of Davis. As a game where you take on the role of Linux's penguin mascot, it is unsurprisingly an open-source project that is largely kept up to date by the SuperTux Development Team.
- Kendrick has had a hand with various other Linux-related games, including Tux Paint, Tux of Math Command, and Circus Linux!
- SuperTux is available for a wide variety of platforms, including Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, Android, iOS, Maemo and Symbian systems.
- SuperTux has been downloaded from CNET over 25 thousand times.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
How to Download
Your download should automatically start. If it doesn’t, click the “click here to download” link above to start the download.
A box will appear with the file name.
If you are using the Firefox browser, select “Save File”.
If you are using Internet Explorer, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen and ask you if you want to run or save the file. Choose “Run”.
If you are using Google Chrome, a banner may appear at the bottom of your screen. Click the drop down arrow next to the file name and choose “Open”
Some operating systems like Windows 7 may launch a User Account Control window ask you if you want to grant permission to run the file. Allow the file to run by clicking “Yes”.
Some game files will then launch a download manager which will help ensure large game files get downloaded to your computer correctly.
Depending on the browser you use and if the game has a download manager, you may need to install the game on your computer after downloading. Click on the downloaded file to begin the install process. If there is a download manager, it may start the install process for you to save you the trouble of finding the file.